1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
In my room, or in by the wood-burning stove in the winter.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
99% of my reading is done on my Kindle 3G shown above, for the few rare times I have a paper book: bookmark.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or amount of pages?
I have to finish the chapter. I don’t like stopping in the middle otherwise it will drive me batshit trying to figure out how the chapter will end.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Depends on if I’m hungry/thirsty or not. Usually I keep a light snack and a water nearby though.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music when reading?
Yep. Silence makes me anxious, so I keep the TV or some music on for background noise.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time. I’d forget what’s going on otherwise.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I can read just about anywhere, granted I’m not being distracted
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head. But I would never say no to someone volunteering to read out loud to me.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I did when I was younger, now I’m like BUT WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER?!?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new. Who breaks book spines? I’ll break THEIR spine. [Okay, not exactly, but you get my drift.]
11. Do you write in your books?
Nooo. My parents did it when I younger though, for the whole “This book belongs to…” thing.
12. What are you currently reading?
According to my Goodreads profile, I am still in the middle of Mockingjay and Death du Jour.